a month of twentyten

ngeee , ni senyum kambing gigi jongang lahh kan sebab cam happy gile dapat sentuh lptp and onlinee sorg sorg tnpe diganggu . but seryes sunyi gilee ruma since my big baby bro masuk asrma SMT LELA MAHARAJA , ruma dah kalah hutan sunyi gilee ouh . last week student form4 daftar masuk about 88 org kot . then biasalah MINGGU ORENTASI , then me jedi fasi group 6 , kene present dikir barat ,practice cam oke gile ,naik jeh pentas tah ape budak budak tu melompat bekinje melalak betepuk atas pentas entah .but kire oke lah , they had try their best lagi pn.
tape npe ntah batch form4 2010 macam slow,cam loading pn ade,tapi ramai yang pandai pandai lahh en .ntah la ,

evry mrning after shower i'll stand in front of my locker , looking at the mirror , finding myself still in towel while my dorm dah tak de orang , and its almost 7, then i will talk to myself with wonderful spiritual words which goin to last only until noon . i'm saying to myself tht i wont let evryone i love down like i did to them before.

DEAR MYSELF,,
"When everything's going wrong, things it's just a little strange.
It's been so long now, and i forgotten how to smile.
When I'm down and lost, and i need a helping hand.
When I'm down and lost along the way, just shouting out. I'll be OK.
Nothing wrong is getting worse and i need someone to take the place, when the love is gone and just wanted to share the pain.
When I'm down and lost, and i need a helping hand.
When I'm down and lost along the way. Just trying a little bit harder, I'm trying the best for make me myself through the pain.
I'm not alone. Just tell myself, I'll be OK."